Wednesday, February 20, 2008

momo in progress



So my upstart design business, momoFandango, is in motion. . . it is a work in progress, a learning curve, a trial and error process.  I'm learning to sew, learning to source my vintage fabric, source supplies, researching labor, strategizing marketing. . . the whole shebang!  It is a wonderful and exciting journey. . . The heart of the approach is my love for vintage fabrics, and the idea that all things "baby" don't have to be about the usual color schemes, soft cheniles, and little bunny rabbits.  I design nurseries that are based on these unusual pairings of new and old fabrics, as well as a product line that made of these fabrics, as well. . .  design for babies can be groovy, hip, sophisticated, and still childlike. . .that is momo Fandango.  anyway, here are my  latest Vintage Revision blanket sets, and my current pool of fun fabrics.  Watch out--momo Fandango is on the cusp!!
 

No comments: