Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is my shirt too tight?

When Doss was 2mos old, as seen in the photos below, he really started getting big.  He weighed over 14lbs at his 2mos check up, and I noticed his clothes started getting a, eh-hem, a lit-tle tight.

How hilarious are these photos where his belly (which has since just continued to grow), is just sticking out of his sad, and clearly too small shirts?!?  
Seriously, on this day, we went to visit Meredith and his shirt would not stay buttoned and his pants were cutting off his circulation.  Poor thing. . . You'll be glad to know we have bought him some new things in the past month and a half (cannot believe we will be closing in on 4mos old soon!)--we are trying to stay ahead of his growth!  But he is a big healthy, growing boy, so I 'm certain this will be a constant battle for years to come.  I bet it will be  awhile, if ever, before he wears "tight shirts" like these. . . :)
Maybe we'll try to fit into these cuties I found on ETSY--sweet3leafprints have some darling things! And great prices.  Let's hope they fit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!! :) What a cutie he is. Looks like you are enjoying him and enjoying dressing him too.
Miss You, Love You,
SE

Anonymous said...

Love the new video clips you loaded. Ben's concert is my favorite. I miss him playing for us all.
Doss crying... I know how it feels, when you have no idea what to do. You feel like crying yourself. At least you were laughing in the clip.
Love and miss you.
SE