Sunday, November 30, 2008

My fave current reading


My sister-in-law just introduced me to Crabmommy--the mom blog that is hilarious.  We all need to laugh a little in preparation for parenthood and this blog helps.

My current favorite blog is Girls Gone Child--Rebecca Woolf is amazing.  I'm also reading her book Rockabye and really enjoying it. . . she is young, she is funky, and she is determined to be herself, and is in total love with her family.  I highly recommend her writing for comic relief and for realizing you aren't crazy.

Finally, I have been scoping out Babble.com--I can't decide if I find it useful or not. . . I like the idea of an online community of young families. . . sort of.  But it might be a bit much. . . I'll let you know what I think again in a couple of weeks.

Still waiting on baby boy Magill--could be anytime I suppose.  I'm 38 weeks now and we are as ready as we'll ever be. . . whatever that means!


No comments: