Monday, February 25, 2008

Take me to San Miguel





I just developed a roll of film from my manual Pentax camera that I absolutely love.  We were developing a roll that I used to help capture moments surrounding the birth of my niece.  Little did I know that on the front end of the first roll of film would be some precious photos from the back end of our honeymoon two years ago in San Miguel de Allende.
Oh San Miguel. . . I felt so free there.  Gone were the worries about style and beauty, about whether or not everyone is ok, about bills and time management, about corporate success and finding my place. . . all I needed was Ben, and a little lip gloss, some moisturizer and a bobby pin to keep my hair out of my face and I was in my place.   My husband immediately loved it b/c I was so relaxed. . . I need a vacay.  I need a respite.  I want to get away from all this for just a few days. . . 
These photos are some I snapped on our last day in San Miguel, without a care in the world. . .   What a magical place.  

No comments: